DUBAI, March 4 (Reuters) – Listed here are some elements which will have an effect on Center East inventory markets on Thursday. Reuters has not verified the press stories and doesn’t vouch for his or her accuracy.
* GLOBAL MARKETS-Rising bond yields spook world shares as buyers look to Powell MKTS/GLOB
* Oil costs agency on prospect of OPEC+ sustaining provide cuts, drop in U.S. inventories O/R
* MIDEAST STOCKS-Property shares raise Dubai bourse, Saudi robust forward of OPEC+ meet PRECIOUS-Agency U.S. yields maintain pinned close to 9-month low New assault on Iraqi air base suits profile of Iran-backed militia, U.S. officers say Saudi-led coalition destroyed a drone launched in the direction of Khamis Mushait -state TV Israel accuses Iran of hyperlink to grease spill off its shores U.S officers have met Yemen’s Houthis as Washington seeks finish to battle -sources An historic monastery in Iraq is an emblem of Christian survival Rising Turkish inflation places charge hike possibility again in focus Lebanese president asks central financial institution to research forex tumble Egypt’s TMG Holding FY Consol Revenue Falls Medical Packaging FY Revenue Falls Egyptian Alternate Says Mahmoud Shafiq Reduces Stake In Elevate Slab Misr To 7.4% Telecom Egypt Plans Launching HARP, A New Subsea System Circling African Continent North Higher Egypt Growth And Agricultural Manufacturing Posts FY Consol Loss ARABIA
* APICORP sells $250 million in reopened bond deal U.N. rights specialists urge Saudi Arabia to launch three younger Shi’ites Southern (NYSE:) Province Cement Board Proposes 2.5 Riyals/Share H2 Dividend Arriyadh Growth Board Accepts Resignation Of Ali bin Abdullah Al-Hassoun As CEO Saudi’s Al Alamiya Board Proposes Not To Distribute FY Dividend Jadwa REIT Saudi Fund Intends To Search Regulatory Approval For Actual Property Asset Acquisition U.S. urges Saudi Arabia to surrender particular growing nation standing at WTO Whole And Zahid Group Be part of Forces To Develop Photo voltaic Vitality In Saudi Arabia Khashoggi report unlikely to influence Saudi sovereign ranking -S&P International Saudi Arabia’s Alhokair to take stake in e-commerce platform VogaCloset S&P launches rankings for Saudi native forex debt ARAB EMIRATES
* Emirate of Sharjah sells $1.25 billion in bonds ADX Introduces ‘Commerce At Final’ Session For Buying and selling Securities At Their Closing Value Spotify competitor Anghami to develop into first Arab tech firm to listing on Abu Dhabi fund, CVC, amongst suitors for $1 bln NMC hospital enterprise ADNOC lifts crudes vacation spot restrictions earlier than Murban futures launch UAE’s Fujairah oil stock knowledge for week ended Feb three Tabreed and IFC To Set Up A District Vitality Funding Platform Vaccine rollouts supporting oil market restoration hopes -Kuwait minister Bahrain’s SWF discusses funding alternatives with Israel’s Nationwide Financial Council – Embassy Meals vans park without cost in Bahrain mall to ease COVID-19 funds Oman Cables Trade Appoints Ramon Pallares As Performing CEO Oman agrees $2.2 billion mortgage with giant group of banks – sources