Gur para recipe is a must-try in winter.
The winter season in Indian sees some distinctive conventional sweets which might be nothing like the same old barfi and ladoo we eat all 12 months. Til ka ladoo, peanut chikki, candy rewari and extra such dry sweets cum snacks come to the fore, particularly in the course of the festive season round Lohri, Makar Sankranti and Pongal. Gur para is one other candy that’s loved throughout this time of the 12 months as a part of the festive deal with. The straightforward snack made with fried flour paras, sweetened with jaggery syrup, may be very straightforward to make.
Gur para is commonly used for conventional gifting of sweets throughout wedding ceremony ceremonies. It’s the good home-made candy you may make to maintain your self heat on this chilli climate and benefit from the festivities. Gur para is mostly in the course of the Makar Sankranti festival, and you may make it too, with this straightforward recipe video from YouTube channel ‘Manjula’s Kitchen’.
How To Make Gur Para:
You will want 1 cup of maida, 2 tbsp sooji and 2bsp oil. For syrup, you may want, 3/four cup jaggery, 1tsp oil and 1/four cup water.
1. Knead dough with all-purpose flour, sooji and oil. Regularly add water to knead a agency however easy dough. Maintain it apart for 15 minutes.
2. Frivolously knead the dough once more and divide it into 2 components. Then roll every half to make rotis of about 18 inch diameter. Then lower them to make small items.
3. Fry every para on medium warmth until it sizzles and turns golden brown.
5. Let the pare come right down to room temperature. In the meantime, make the candy syrup by boiling water and jaggery on low warmth until all of the jaggery is dissolved. Stir and cook dinner for some time until it thickens. Flip off the fuel.
6. Now, drop all of the pare within the syrup and stir until all of the paras are effectively coated. The pare will stick to one another so you may need to separate them with fingers.
Your gur pare are prepared.
Watch the whole recipe video of gur pare right here:
(Additionally Learn: Makar Sankranti Healthy Recipes: Make Til Atta Ladoo Under 10 Minutes, Without Ghee)
About Neha GroverLove for studying roused her writing instincts. Neha is responsible of getting a deep-set fixation with something caffeinated. When she shouldn’t be pouring out her nest of ideas onto the display, you may see her studying whereas sipping on espresso.